I love being able to help as many people as possible. There are many ways for this to happen, depending on what your needs are:
- Read the blog. Download/subscribe to the podcast. Catch our weekly live Q&A on Blab.im or watch the replays on this website. Follow me on Twitter where I constantly post links to helpful articles. All of these don’t cost anything and are extremely helpful.
- Sign up for the email list. The list will send you an email with a copy of new blog posts PLUS worksheets associated with those posts so that you can personalize the topics that are discussed. All it costs is an email.
- Download the e-books. Right now you can download Navigate Anger from Amazon and iBooks. I will be creating more books about different topics over time. The books are $9.99 and include a workbook-type component so you can actively engage with the content.
- Online courses. I will be creating these over time. I plan to have a video component that I think with be very helpful and engaging.
- Work with me one-on-one. This can be done in-person (if you live near Nashville, TN- if you don’t, just plan on moving here… it’s awesome!) or over FaceTime/Skype. The cost of the sessions depends on your needs. Message us or call for more information.